Saturday, July 4, 2015

AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge Results

I have finished AdvoCare's 24 Day Challenge and am excited to share my results with you!

The Facts:
-Down a total of 10 lbs
-Lost over 5 inches
-Increased energy level
-No bloating
-Improved digestion

I was amazed at the numbers, but I was even more amazed at how much better I felt. And I noticed many of these benefits as little as halfway through the challenge. What's crazy is that I did not follow the recommended diet to a tee (insert blushing emoji), yet I still have great results. Overall, I have completely changed my eating habits - way less fried food, less starches, less sugar, tons of more water, etc. This has taken some serious will power and dedication, but I truly believe that AdvoCare has helped to make the process easier.

I fell in love with the products on the challenge and know that I will continue using them. I have a pretty good feeling that I will be reordering Spark at least once a month when school starts!! Hey - a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! I recently ordered a new flavor of Spark - Watermelon - and it is right up there with the Fruit Punch flavor in my book! They taste just like Kool Aid...but without the sugar!!



Since I love the products and will continue using them, I decided to sign up as a distributor so that I will have 20% off my purchases!! Let me know if you are interested in the challenge, and I will get you hooked up! I was skeptical at first, but trust me, after my own experience I know that you will not regret it!!

Since finishing the challenge, I have purchased AdvoCare's Catalyst. I have heard and read lots of great things about this product, so I'm hoping I'll have great results with this, too. Catalyst is supposed to give you greater benefits if you work out - it preserves lean muscle tissue so that you are burning fat, not muscle, giving you a more toned physique. And who doesn't want that?!



No comments:

Post a Comment