Saturday, January 9, 2016

The BEST Face Wash..and it's DIY!

My husband asked me to make travel-sized face wash for him to take on trips. Yes, this face soap is that good! I made some yesterday for the two of us and to give to some family and friends. I followed the same recipe I used before, but I added Geranium this time to a couple of bottles to see how I liked it.


You can find info on the first batch of face soap I made for my husband and I here. We started using it at the end of July, and we are just now finishing it up, so I will be making more soon in a regular sized bottle. Our skin has never looked or felt so good. We love it and have often said we won't be buying store-bought face wash again.

I did not have Geranium the last time I made it. Click on the image below to read about some of the  benefits and uses of Geranium.


I filled about 1/3 of the bottles with Pure Castile Soap in Lavender. I then added 3-4 drops of oils (2 Tea Tree, 1 Frankincense, and 1 Geranium) and filled the rest of the way with distilled water. That's it! 



Disclaimer: This information is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information represents what I, an Independent Distributor of Young Living Essential Oils, have chosen to do to change my lifestyle and personal health. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.

No comments:

Post a Comment