Friday, June 19, 2015

Pimping My Classroom

Anybody remember the show "Pimp My Ride?"

If she doesn't know what Pimp My Ride is, SHE'S TOO YOUNG FOR YOU, BRO! 
Did I really just say that?



   ANNDD create a meme?

 Well, I'm going to be Pimping My Classroom for next year. Should I even be using those words in the same sentence - pimp, classroom?!? Good thing my blog is fresh (insert blushing emoji).

For the past few years my classroom has been decorated with lots of colors - black and white, hot pink, neon green, and turquoise. And, it's cute, now. Don't get it twisted. But, I want a change. I'm thinking of just going to black, white, gray, and turquoise.

Before:


Teacher Toolbox
Thanks Pinterest!


View of the back of the classroom




Check out those awesome scale drawings!!












Front of Room

I will be taking everything pink and green down and replacing it with turquoise. I can't wait to decorate with what I've already bought!

Dollar Tree Finds!!!
Absolutely LOVE these!! (from Ross)
Y'all. I have the nosiest cutest dog. She has to check out everything that's going on.




Next Steps:
-get turquoise fabric for back bulletin boards
-get turquoise ribbon to replace the pink and green on my cart, desk, and table
-get turquoise rug

No comments:

Post a Comment