Wednesday, June 17, 2015

It's a smile, it's a kiss, it's a sip of wine, it's...

SUMMERTIME! Nobody said it better than my main squeeze, Kenny Chesney.





I'm two weeks into my summer break, and I.am.absolutely.loving.it!!!!  But before you know it, it'll be mid-August, my little seventh grade darlings will be entering the halls, and it will soon be gettin' real in room 207! :)

Before the school year ended I made a list of my professional goals for this summer:

1.) Look more into Standards-Based Grading
2.) Create more Math Calendars (especially since I will be teaching a new prep this year - 8th grade!)
3.) Use Blendspace to create more flipped lessons
4.) Create and/or find more foldables for students' Interactive Notebooks
5.) Create warm-ups
6.) Go ahead and customize some things in Digits for my 8th grade class

Now...I just have to DO these things...And in comes the struggle.


No comments:

Post a Comment