Friday, September 18, 2015

My Daily Routine Using Essential Oils Since Starting School

I started using oils in May, and I really didn't know what I was doing at first. Now, in September, I absolutely love them, and wish I would have known about them sooner. I order something new every month...I only wish I had more time in my week to play around with new recipes, products, ideas, etc.

I wanted to share my oily routine since school has started.

I know a lot of people diffuse peppermint and/or lemon to help wake them up, and get them focused and energized. Being real - I don't wake up in time to diffuse anything. I will apply a little Frankincense, Melrose (a new one to me), or Tea Tree if I have any blemishes on my face. I also always keep a pitcher of water with lemon, grapefruit, and peppermint in it. If I am literally running out the door I will just grab a bottle of water (told ya - the struggle is real). But if I have a minute or two to spare, I will fill my glass water bottle up with water from my pitcher.

I have taken my bottle of Stress Away with me to school a few days and rubbed some of my wrists. 

Often times I leave school with tension headaches. When I get home, I diffuse one or a combo of two of: joy/peace & calming II/stress away/citrus fresh. A recent favorite of mine to diffuse is citrus fresh and joy. It is uplifting and smells SO good!



I have been sick this week, so I applied thieves to my feet. I also used RC on my sinus areas. 

I apply Progressence Plus (specifically for women) nightly to my neck and forearms. 

Young Living Essential Oils are also in my face wash, makeup remover cloths, and face cream that I use daily. **Note: Tim (hubs) says that's the best face wash he's ever used!! And I agree. I will be making some to give to some of my family soon.

I will diffuse peppermint on the weekends when I don't feel like doing..well, anything. This helps me stay alert and keep me focused on writing lesson plans, creating quizzes, entering grades, customizing homework, cleaning the house, doing laundry, etc.

I have been out of Purification for almost 2 months, and it.is.killing.me. I also use it on blemishes, on cotton balls put in smelly places, and in my diffuser. It is an air purifier and literally takes odors out. It's been out of stock. I have learned my lesson though. I will start buying extra of the oils that I know I use a lot and don't want to be without again. I am also getting another diffuser to keep at school with  next month's Essential Rewards order...that way I am getting points back to use on future orders! Win-Win

On another note, it's starting to feel more like fall here in SC! And that means Carolina Football is in full swing. WooHoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment